Research Fellow, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow (RF) position is currently available at the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
This is an Industry Collaboration Programme (ICP) with a focus on the development of non-volatile memory devices for embedded systems. The project involves university laboratory research on NVM materials and devices, as well as joint development with industry partner on 300 mm NVM wafer. The candidate must have good experience in microelectronics processing techniques. Only motivated candidate with team spirit and ability for independent work will be considered.
- Physical vapour deposition (PVD) and/or atomic layer deposition (ALD) of ReRAM
- Electrical transport measurement using probe station, or on bonded chip, with good experience on memory test measurement
- Possesses good nanofabrication techniques, specifically reactive ion etching, and/or ion milling
- Structural, electrical and optical characterisation techniques
- CMOS back-end of line (BEOL) integration process
- A qualified PhD degree in Physics, Engineering, or Material Science
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good scientific paper and intellectual property writing skills
Interested applicants please send curriculum vitae with full list of publications to Prof LEW Wen Siang (email@example.com).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU