Research Fellow, Material Physics
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Fellow position is available in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- Conduct research on the 2D optoelectronics, QCL, metasurface, gas sensing setup, build up and the gas sensing measurement
- Responsible for manuscript preparation and submission of comprehensive research related reports
- PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemical, Optics or related disciplines
- Substantial knowledge in gas sensing measurement, simulation, semiconductor laser processing and device fabrication, characterization and measurement
- Experience in device fabrication, characterization and gas sensing setup and measurement
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU