Senior Research Fellow, HP-NTU Corporate Lab
HP-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
- Use marker-based or marker-less motion capture to study human motion during post-processing of 3D printed parts (picking, cleaning, polishing, assembly, etc.)
- Use statistical and machine-learning analysis to extract useful patterns
- Work with the robotics team to translate these patterns onto the robot
- Study human-robot collaboration during hand-over, collaborative cleaning, etc.
- Possess PhD in Neuroscience, Cognitive Sciences, or related disciplines
- Experience in motion capture
- Experience in statistical analysis of human motions
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication and writing in English
- Strong responsibility for research / work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.