Research Fellow, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
- Responsible for developing catalyst and process for the generation of renewable hydrogen from electrolysis of biomass waste
- In charge of the progress reports and publications for this project
- PhD in electrical, chemical, material engineering or other related discipline
- More than 10 SCI papers as 1st author
- At least one postdoc experience in energy and environment related project
- Lab skills for electrochemical projects including catalysis synthesis, reaction design, and process development
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.