Research Fellow, Theoretical Computer Science
The School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences is looking for a motivated and adaptive individual to join us as a Research Fellow.
- Pursue cutting-edge research in algorithms for massive datasets.
- Write or contribute to publications, and attend conferences and workshops for disseminating research findings
- Ph.D. in theoretical computer science, mathematics, or a relevant area. This includes applicants who have not yet obtained their degree but are certain to finish before the position's start date
- A good background of probability in theoretical computer science is expected
- Research experience, as evidenced by a history of relevant publications, is expected. Publications in top venues are highly desired
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.