Research Fellow, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, NTU (Singapore) invites applications for our Research Fellow position.
The key research focus is on improving membrane-based separations in the pharmaceutical industry through various toolsets, which can range from mechanistic understanding of membrane fouling, development of new membranes, improvement of membrane processes, machine learning for understanding/predicting membrane performance, etc.
- Carry out research independently
- Publish at least 2 papers per year
- Experimental and/or modeling/simulation work
- Meet deliverables set out in granted project
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or related field
- Both experimental and/or modelling expertise would be useful
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.