Research Fellow, Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
NTU AI Corporate Laboratory invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct research and develop advanced learning algorithms such as unsupervised learning, semi-supervised learning, meta learning, and self-supervised learning
- PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in machine learning and computer vision. Prior experience in learning algorithms such as unsupervised learning, semi-supervised learning, meta learning, and self-supervised learning is preferable
- Strong publication records in top-tier machine learning or computer vision conferences/journals, such as TPAMI, IJCV, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICML and AAAI
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software like PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.