Research Engineer, School of Information Systems
- Bachelor Degree
- Singapore | Closing On 07 Oct 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Implement prototypes of software analysis tools according to our innovative designs.
- Conduct experiments to evaluate performance and effectiveness of the tools.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines
- High proficiency in C/C++ programming.
- Demonstrated experience and know-how on compilers.
- Excellent working knowledge of software analysis
- Good analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Applicants with experience in symbolic execution or software security will be advantageous
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members