Senior Research Engineer, Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
Delta-NTU Corporate Lab for Cyber-Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Senior Research Engineer.
- Develop, implement, and upgrade verification and validation (V&V) system for the model manufacturing testbed
- Master's in engineering or equivalent, preferably electrical engineering or computer engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience in field of test engineering and system integration
- Proficient in test engineering processes (Agile, DevOps) and methods for test case design
- Proficient in test automation tools and methodologies
- Programming experience in scripting languages is required (preferably C++ and/or Python)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU