Marketing Senior Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
Organization Name Khalifa University
Marketing and communication
Marketing Senior Specialist is responsible for assisting the Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Marketing function and provide specialized, professional support that involves planning, developing, coordinating and implementing marketing initiatives to promote University and its programs.
- Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the co-ordination, planning and production of marketing materials and activities.
- Oversee quality control measures including proof and sign off processes for related marketing materials.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the co-ordination and forward planning of University’s marketing strategies, implementing new ideas to support the department’s achievement of recruitment targets.
- Establish new partnerships and create new promotional/branding opportunities.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Create and update marketing calendar and execute marketing campaigns as per approved plans.
- Work closely with relevant internal contacts in the areas of event management, media relations, web communications, student services, and the Admissions department;
- Manage the creative services function of the university, including designer and outsourced agencies, to produce well-designed, creative marketing material, advertisements, newsletters and branding items.
- Research for advertising/other related suppliers, obtain quotations,
- Coordinate with the Contracts section for contract preparation and or renewal and with Finance and Accounts for payments;
- Provide assistance with events, campus visits, exhibitions and works with internal and external parties to ensure student projects are placed, exhibition vendors deliver required services, and staff the exhibitions where appropriate.
- Evaluate events/marketing activities and related impact by writing reports to feedback information, impact assessment and to inform future development.
- Adhere to the University’s information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly.
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant filed.
- A minimum of 7-9 yeas of expert in related filed.
For UAE Nationals a minimum of 3-5 years of expert in related filed.
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for Marketing Senior Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly