1 day left
- Full Time
The Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Develop a framework for runtime anomaly detection in embedded computing systems
- Collaborate with industry and top researchers around the world
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, electronic engineering, electronics and communication engineering, or related disciplines
- Good background in hardware security and computer architecture
- Experience in programmable system-on-chip, FPGA, soft-processors
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for security
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.