Project Officer, Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering
- Full Time
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer will work on the broad area of design automation and embedded systems, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Research on different deep-learning and machine learning based domain-specific acceleration and nanophotonic computing design
- Research on optical or electronic architecture design and domain-specific acceleration
- Implement these deep-learning based algorithms and perform experiments/evaluation for domain-specific acceleration and nanophotonic computing systems
- Collaborate with other team member(s) for more efficient outcome delivery.
- Perform administrative works assigned by the PI to ensure the smoothness of the project
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering at a top-tier university
- Experience in machine learning, deep learning, nanophotonic design, nanophotonic devices, design automation, embedded systems, real-time systems, computer architecture, computer-aided design, etc. or related fields
- Good spoken and written English
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.