5 days left
- Full Time
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Research Assistant in the Lab of Dr. Joanne Ngeow.
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKC medicine), established in September 2010 is a joint partnership between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
We are hiring a Research Assistant to assist in all aspects of our team’s health services research studies. The health services research projects in our team aim to understand and support the needs of patients, and identify strategies to improve outcomes related to genetic and genomic medicine. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team of academic researchers and clinicians, participating in collaborative projects across disciplines and institutions.
- Oversee ethics board applications and administrative work related to health service research projects
- Manage different aspects of health services research:
- Implement study protocol of research
- Driving patient recruitment
- Collecting qualitative and quantitative data
- Management of research database
- Data analysis (statistical analysis and qualitative data analysis)
- Support the development of new health services research projects
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills and qualifications:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Biomedical Sciences or Social Sciences
- Applicants should have at least 1 year of relevant research experience
- Applicants who have relevant experience in management of health services research projects are encouraged to apply
- Applicants should be trained in qualitative and/or quantitative research methods
- Applicants should possess good writing, communication and critical thinking abilities
- Be self-motivated, well-organised and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently and effectively within a team
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply via APPLY NOW button below with your cover letter, CV and names/ contact details of two references at your earliest convenience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.