Trainee, R and D Engineer, Marine Fuel
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
The School of CEE is a leading school for Sustainable Built Environment and plays an integral role in spearheading tertiary education, advancing research innovations and providing professional services in Civil, Environmental, and Maritime Study fields.
Maritime Energy & Sustainable Development Centre of Excellence (MESD CoE) is jointly funded by Singapore Maritime Institute (SMI) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to deepen Singapore’s maritime R&D capability and Maritime Singapore’s position as a global maritime knowledge and innovation hub to support Singapore’s strategic maritime needs.
- Participate in marine science & engineering research program, contributing to various research activities such as literature survey, data collection/analysis, simulation, report preparation and project administration.
- Assist in duties related to school administration
- Ammonia as the marine fuel for Singapore
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (preferred relevant engineering fields like Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical, Marine or equivalent etc.)
- Knowledge of scientific or engineering software such as Aspen, AutoDesk, ANSYS, Latex and Matlab etc
- Basic understanding of the scientific principles
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills
- Good team-working spirit
Hiring Institution: NTU