Research Associate Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
Cyber Security Research Centre @ NTU (CYSREN) invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- High-level modeling and implementation of automotive systems (using tools e.g. Matlab)
- Efficient software and hardware implementation of cryptographic primitives
- Studying vulnerabilities and side-channel attacks for these designs
- Preparing reports and scientific papers based on the findings
- Possess Masters in the Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Science
- Experience in optimized software and hardware implementations with background in cryptography
- Excellent teamwork and verbal, written communication skills
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.