Senior Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) invites applications for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
The School of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) is now recognised worldwide as a premier research institution with top universities, multinational corporations and R&D institutions as its research collaborators and funding partners. MSE provides a vibrant and nurturing environment for staff and students to carry out inter-disciplinary research in key areas.
For this position, the Senior Research Fellow (SRF) will work on validating our new materials in modulating and supporting stem cell differentiation. The SRF will work with the PhD and undergraduate students in the team to optimize and enhance the conditions for stem cell differentiation via physical means eg material properties, cell shape/morphology modification etc.
- PhD in Materials Science and Engineering
- At least 5 years and above of post-doc work experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience on stem cell differentiation and culture work
- Biomaterials, particularly hydrogels knowledge
- Independent researcher
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.