Trainee, Project Officer
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the NEWRI (Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute, ECMC)
ECMC, established in 2016, has expanded its activities to focus on fundamental and applied research in chemistry, chemical technologies and materials science for Environment and Water Technology (EWT). The core activities include industrial waste water treatment, advanced oxidation, sorption, value-creating green products and processes, air and water quality management, and advanced environmental analysis. ECMC leads research, innovation and industrial applications pertaining to these core activities.
- Literature review
- Project planning and materials preparation
- Experimental work related to innovative plastic recycling and/or biomass processing
- Experimental work on testing and characterization of the above materials
- Report writing and presentation
- Possibility of interacting with industrial partners
- Bachelor degree in essentially any disciplinary related to science and engineering, completed a final year project
Hiring Institution: NTU