Research Scientist, Living Analytics Research Centre
Contract end 31 Mar 2021
- Senior Management
- Closing On 05 Sep 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Work in the area of Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning and Machine Learning in the Application domain of Smart Consumption and Healthy Lifestyle, which aims to aid citizens to understand demographics and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Required to design research methodologies and develop algorithms and models
- Required to design and conduct experiments, as well as implement applications, tools and systems
- Assist to develop analytics capabilities in big data infrastructure and conduct data science studies
- PhD in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good knowledge in relevant research topics and related research skills
- Proficient in at least one or more of these programming languages: Java, Python, C#, C++ and C
- Self-motivated and able to carry out tasks independently
- Excellent team player and possess strong inter-personal skills
- Analytical and meticulous with attention to details