Research Fellow, Computer Science/Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Engineering
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Create a data-driven markerless motion capture system
- Development of machine learning architectures
- Creation of the dataset
- System evaluation
- Authorship in publications
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or equivalent industry experience
- Master and Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, engineering, or equivalent industry experience are welcome to apply
- Experience of at least one successful project that uses convolutional neural network to process images or videos, the project can be a coursework-based, a job-based, a publication-based, or a hobby-based project
- Python programming with experience in automatic differentiation library such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Understanding of basic digital image processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to learning new methods.
- Ability to implement state-of-the art machine learning methods from reading papers is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU