RIE Trainee, Research Engineer, AI for Software Engineering
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About Continental-NTU Corporate Lab
The Continental-NTU corporate lab is a research lab jointly set up by the German automotive electronics giant Continental, and NTU. This lab strives to harness new technological innovations to create the next generation of urban mobility systems and solutions. The trainees can look forward to be trained by experts from Continental and NTU.
- Learning basic skills of DRL theories
- Learning scientific python tools
- Learning state-of-the-art multiagent algorithms and design new (MA-)DRL algorithms
- Building the experiment platforms for evaluation
- Paper writing and submitting to a top-tier CS conference
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering
Hiring Institution: NTU