Research Fellow, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Research Fellow in the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering will work on a project to conduct the research on development of low-power mixed-signal circuit design for next generation memory.
- Development of compact and cost-effective mixed-signal circuits design for memory
- Ultra-low power memory design
- In-memory computing
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Expertise in mixed-signal integrated circuits design
- Expertise in memory design
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Test chip design and testing experience are an added advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.