Senior Research Fellow, Energy Research Institute
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites application for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
The Senior Research Fellow will be required to manage the project, guide the research team, be responsible to achieve project KPIs, establish test bed in and outside NTU campus buildings, benchmarking of current building control performances using database, quantitative evaluation, etc
- Support and manage the research for the project on building model predictive control algorithm development, automation and control system, building air-conditioning and lighting control
- Develop quantitative evaluation process of building energy systems
- PhD degree in engineering or energy related field with background in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 6 years of working experience (post PhD) including manager or team leader position
- Experience with TRNSYS, MATLAB, or similar building system energy analysis platform
- Knowledge and experience with real-time building system design, implementation and testing
- Experience and knowledge of leading team on modelling (physics based/machine learning based), FDD, thermal storage and simulation for thermal/energy system
- Possess expert knowledge of building air-conditioning, building automation and control system, predictive control of building system, cooling and heating technologies
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.