Under the Air Traffic Management Research Institute (ATMRI) (http://atmri.ntu.edu.sg/), Nanyang Technological University, you will be part of a research team to study the use of Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics in Air Traffic Management Systems.
Specifically, you will
- Undertake research and development related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applied to Air Traffic Management.
- Develop algorithms and models, perform data mining, doing analytics, and building high quality strategic planning system for future for Air Traffic Management (ATM) systems.
- Provide expertise on algorithmic concepts for the broader applied analytics of ATM and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire breadth of ATM system.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Sc. /Aerospace Eng/Operation Research
- Demonstrated experience in Air Traffic Algorithm/Software design and development.
- Publication in peer-reviewed conferences and/or Journals related to Machine Learning/Air Traffic Management.
- Demonstrated expertise in MATLAB, C++, Python Programming Languages
- Understanding of Machine Learning techniques/Deep Learning algorithms is desirable.
- Good English writing and communication skills (required)
- Independent and team player (required)
Hiring Institution: NTU