Research Assistant, Computer Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Assistant.
The Research Assistant will be responsible for the development of algorithms for spatial-temporal data mining, and spatial data management as well as building systems for spatial data mining and management. This includes:
- Designing and developing scalable algorithms for spatial-temporal data mining
- Designing and developing scalable algorithms for spatial-temporal data management
- Writing research papers of high quality based on research results
- Building deployable systems based on the research results
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- Excellent background and research experience in data mining algorithms, data management, machine learning, and probabilistic models as well as algorithms
- Research experience in spatial data mining and management is a plus
- Publication records in top-tier venue related to data mining, data management, and machine learning is a plus
- Good communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU