A Research Assistant position is available in the Laboratory of Prof James Tam at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
- Participate in the herbalomic and synthetic enzyme research program
- Prepare annual reports and documentations for the research programs
- Prepare a list of all materials and maintain inventory system for the laboratory
- Safety representative of the lab and manage duties related to lab safety
- Other duties related to conference management, students' research projects allocation, procurement, reimbursements as assigned by the Lead Principal Investigator
- Good degree in Biosciences or related courses
- Ability to work independently, hardworking and self-motivated
- Prior bioscience laboratory experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of lab procurement and administration is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 1-3 years of experience
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.