- A great research opportunity
- Salary range: Level A ($70,936.00 - $95,464 p.a.) plus 17% superannuation
- One year, full-time appointment
Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
School of Engineering
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the opportunity
As part of the Fluid Science and Research Group, you will work on a range of projects related to natural gas processing and associated Chemical Engineering.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- A PhD in a relevant field
- Strong track record of research publication relative to opportunity
- Relevant research experience
- Research experience with natural gas processing and mixture separations is highly desirable
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills in the preparation of high-quality reports, presentations and publications
- An ability and willingness to direct and supervise students
- An ability and willingness to undertake new areas of research outside past experience is highly desirable
- Highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and conduct research
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description.
Closing date: 11:55pm on Sunday, 30 August 2020
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce. We celebrate inclusion and diversity and believe gender equity is fundamental to achieving our strategic objectives.
- We have child friendly areas on campus, including childcare facilities. Flexible work arrangements, part-time hours and job sharing will all be considered.
- UWA has been awarded Platinum Employer Status for being a Top Ten Employer for LGBTI Inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2019).
- UWA has also been awarded Athena Swan Bronze Accreditation in 2020