Research Associate/Fellow, ARCIALA, School of Law
contract till 31 March 2021
- Closing On 28 Aug 2020
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- To be resident at SMU School of Law
- To proactively assist the academic work of the Centre in general.
- To proactively execute research projects of the Centre.
- To publish independently in both mainstream media and reputable journals.
- To proactively assist the administration work of the Centre, SOL or SMU, such as the organization ofseminars and conferences or other events, reports etc.
- Postgraduate degree in law, including a completed LLM or Master of Law degree
- Candidates who have recently completed a PhD (or its equivalent) with a focus on intellectual assets and law, including artificial intelligence and IP will have an advantage
- Fluency and strong writing skills in English required
- Team work spirits and academic integrity required
- Inter-disciplinary research approach preferred
- Existing publication record in international journals in English preferred
- Focus on Asian and Comparative Intellectual Property Law preferred
- Command of a major Asian language preferred