Research Assistant, School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering invites applications for our Research Assistant position.
This position will contribute to the biomedical engineering research activity in the Laboratory of Asst Prof Dang Thuy Tram at the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering. The Research Assistant will contribute to our effort to advance our mission of developing and evaluation new polymeric materials for consumer care application. The Research Assistant who is able to demonstrate quick learning, responsibility and independence during the probationary period may be given opportunity to lead an independent research project.
- Support postdoc fellows and PhD students in research experiments involving cell culture and animal experimentation
- Project administration including consumable ordering, maintenance of safety records
- Assist with maintenance of lab activities and records
- Degree in Chemical/Biomedical/Material Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Biological Science or a related Science/Engineering discipline
- Previous research experience as an undergrad research assistant or internship
- No experience in animal handling is required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU