Research Fellow, Control Science and Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Analyzing the vulnerabilities in machine learning-based security assessment for the smart grid
- Developing data-driven methods for attack and defense in cyber-physical systems
- PhD in Control Science and Engineering or relevant fields
- Expertise in modeling and verification techniques
- Research experience in attack and defense
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to conduct research and write report independently and within teams
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.