Project Officer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering invites application for the position of Project Officer.
- Work on a project to conduct asset health modeling and monitoring
- Study impact of different factors on transformer and switchgear health status
- Bachelor degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- 1-year research experience in power engineering related area
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficient in the basics of programming languages in matlab
- Proficient in written and oral English
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.