NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Participate in the design, fabrication and control of a light-weight robotic arm that can be used for rehabilitation purposes
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong background in the areas of mechanical design, robotics, or other relevant topics is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU