Research Assistant, Psychology/Neuroscience
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Assistant (part-time) position is currently available in the School of Social Sciences. This role will involve research in neuroimaging in the context of cultural in-groups and out-groups in Singapore.
- Coordinate research recruitment and testing efforts
- Assist in training undergraduate students and other Research Assistants in the project protocol
- Assist graduate students in data analysis and report writing
- Bachelors qualification in psychology/neuroscience
- Preferably possess skills related to neuroimaging, data analysis and scientific report writing
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU