Project Officer, Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Carry out field test experiments to measure the dynamic response, thermal performance and other parameters
- Identify mechanical packaging design requirements and specifications based on input from various teams
- Design and development of various prototypes to meet the functionality and structural performance requirements using a suite of mechanical design related software tools
- Supporting fabrication of additive manufactured functional prototypes
- Gathering quotations from vendors, maintaining and communicating schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical/mechatronics engineering from well-established universities/institutes
- Minimum 3 to 5 years CAD experience designing mechatronics assemblies and machined/fabricated parts (Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor/Fusion360 preferred)
- Experience in FEA, CFD, Thermal and structural analysis experience using simulation software such as Ansys or COMSOL Multiphysics
- Experience in MATLAB and python programming
- Highly motivated in research
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.