Project Officer, Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science/Metallurgy
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
The Project Officer will work on the fabrication of the novel beta type Ti alloys. He/she will work with processing and characterization of additively manufactured Ti alloys.
In addition to his/her work, the duties of the Project Officer will include writing technical papers and communicating the work to international journals and conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Metallurgy
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to write and communicate to journals and conferences
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.