Research Fellow, Physics/Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
The Research Associate will be responsible for conducting fundamental research in boiling and heat transfer phenomena. We invite highly motivated individual to work in our research team.
- PhD in Physics/Engineering or related disciplines
- Knowledge of mathematical modeling, theoretical and computational fluid mechanics, fundamentals of capillarity and wetting phenomena, basic theory of intermolecular forces and surfaces
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Matlab, C, JAVA or Python
- Experience in writing reports and papers
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with experimental skills are encouraged
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU