Research Associate, Medicine
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Research scheduling and coordination
- Management oversight for staff in the RRIS Research Support group
- Leading the coordination with researchers to formalize the protocol on how their respective research project data is to be collected
- Plan and grow specialized functional capabilities within the Research Support group to match the growth of RRIS research activities
- Master’s degree in a medical / clinical field
- Postgraduate qualifications is advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of working clinical experience
- Research experience is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.