Research Fellow, Quantum Science and Engineering Centre
The Quantum Science and Engineering Centre (QSec) invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct the research on quantum computation and quantum simulation using silicon photonics-based platforms
- Development of optical modules
- PhD in optical engineering, electrical & electronic engineering, material science or physics
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in optical design, precision optical system alignment and installation
- Knowledge in silicon photonics design and quantum optics
- Experience in sensing device and optical design software, ZeMax, are preferred
- Highly motivated, independent and able to work as a team
- Excellent oral, written communication and organisational skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.