Research Assistant, Tropical Coastal Ecosystem Services
A Research Assistant position is currently available in the Asian School of the Environment, NTU.
The position will be based at CREATE tower at U-Town NUS.
- Collect ecological and social data in both laboratory and field settings
- Literature review and data compilation of marine/coastal ecosystem services, and relevant policy and stakeholder information
- Report to and work with the principal investigator
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the principal investigator
- Undergraduate degree (second upper) in Environmental Science, Social Science, Geography, Life Sciences, or related fields
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and proactive
- Work independently and meet deadlines
- Positive working attitude, both in a team and independently
- Familiar with data analysis software (e.g., R, Matlab, SPSS, Primer or Python)
- Experience with data analysis techniques (e.g., ANOVA, PCA, Regression, MDNS)
- Experience with qualitative methods (e.g., observations, interviews, etc.) and analysis (e.g., thematic coding, etc.)
- Excellent data management and analysis skills
Interested applicants are invited to submit a letter of application, curriculum vitae, and contact details for two references by 3 April 2020.
For further information on the project, please contact Dr. Natasha Bhatia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.