School of Materials Science and Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Project Officer.
The candidate will play a crucial role in processing, characterization, property evaluation and application of new materials for new generation of energy storage devices.
- At least a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering /Science (Materials/Chemical/Mechanical/Nanotechnology/Physics/Chemistry)
- Experience in various materials synthesis techniques
- Experienced in materials characterization, electrochemical battery/supercap fabrication
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate research work to other staff, management, and visitors
- Knowledge of scientific or materials engineering software will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the field of research is an added advantage
- An effective team player with good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.