Senior Program Manager, Science/Engineering
The Institute of Catastrophe Risk Management (ICRM) invites applications for the position of Senior Program Manager.
The responsibilities include working and interacting with colleagues at ICRM and its partner organizations, with emphasis on:
- Understand/analyze the Nat Cat exposure and loss faced by S.E. Asian counties, and the socio-economic impact on the regions affected
- Develop impactful assessment and advisory reports as needed to support development of disaster risk reduction and financing
- Conducting both working- and high-level consultative meeting with governmental officials, academia and industry representatives and to arrive at effective, actionable recommendations on Nat Cat Risk reduction and transfer
- Prepare and submit progress and final reports to ICRM’s funding organizations, and to prepare/make effective presentations on the project progress
- Develop and maintain all contacts as needed for the various consultative meetings with government officials and industry executives
- Coordinate and communicate development activities on frequent basis with other stakeholders, and to ICRM management
- Coordinate the work with ICRM-resident staff
- PhD degree in Science, Engineering or any relevant fields
- Demonstrate strong management and analytical skills
- Deep working experience (10 years minimum) in execution of risk related programs involving multi-country (S.E. Asian countries) and in a multi-institutional, multi-stakeholder setting
- Strong management skillset with a deep portfolio of work outputs on risk-related assessment and advisory programs in a S.E. Asian setting
- Undertake extensive travel
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.