Assistant/Associate Professor, Genetic Epidemiologist
The United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a faculty position. Qualified candidates at all levels will be considered at a rank commensurate with academic accomplishments.
- To be involved in study design, research methodology, and statistical analysis
- Participates in research: Research productivity is an integral part for promotion
- Active participation in education of undergraduate and graduate students Work Location : Genetics and Genomics Lab.
- PhD. Genetic Epidemiology
- 3-5 years experience in academic institution
- Prior experience working with and analyzing large databases
- Experience with advanced statistical analysis
Special Instructions to Applicant
Division College of Medicine&Health Sciences
Department Family Medicine - (CMHS)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Faculty
Salary 35000-45000 UAE Dirhams per month, based on experience