Research Fellow, Maritime Studies/Supply Chain Management/Economics/Data Science
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering is looking for a Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on a project to conduct the research on development of sustainable shipping management. The roles of this position include:
- Research on the business and policy aspects of managing sustainability in maritime firms
- Prepare and publish research papers on top journals
- Development of descriptive or predictive models for sustainable shipping management and business performance of maritime firms
- Economic analysis of sustainability choices of maritime firms
- Text mining of sustainability reports of maritime firms
- PhD in Maritime Studies, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Data Science or related field
- Proficient in statistical modelling, econometrics, predictive analytics, simulation or data or text mining
- Knowledge in the maritime or logistics industry is an advantage
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU