Professor/ Associate Professor of Rehabilitation Medicine
A Professor/ Associate Professor position at the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine is open for the development of research in Rehabilitation Medicine.
The appointment will be made jointly with National Healthcare Group. The ideal applicant will have an international reputation in both research and education in Rehabilitation Medicine and will also be an experienced and practising physician in Rehabilitation Medicine. Reporting to the Vice-Dean, Research and Dean, the appointee is expected to undertake high quality research in Rehabilitation Medicine in line with the research strategy of the School, and to obtain research funding and supervise research staff and students. The appointee will also be expected to contribute to medical and graduate student training.
- Medical degree and research degree at doctoral level
- Outstanding record of research and teaching with a high level of scientific achievement, productivity and impact in the field of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Track record of strong leadership and ability to drive change
- Ability to work in and develop teams and to create networks at both a national and international level
- Understanding of the academic and administrative needs of internationally recognised universities, and of the clinical environment of teaching hospitals
- Strong clinical practice record in a teaching hospital setting, driving excellence in patient care and innovation
Interested applicants are invited to apply to Associate Professor Andrew Tan, Vice-Dean, Faculty Affairs, for the above position with a detailed resume at the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 31 August 2020