Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Physics
First-Level Discipline: Physics
Second-Level Discipline: Theoretical Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Optics
- Talent training: provide undergraduate courses; participate in preparing course materials and teaching resources; and win teaching competition awards;
- Discipline development: Participate in the discipline building and development;
- Scientific research: publish articles on international journals of Physics, which reach an advanced level in the field; responsible for state-level research projects; and apply for state-level top young talent projects;
- Team building: participate in the building of academic teams;
- Social services: actively engage in scientific communication and education; act as a Head Teacher or Counselor; and organize academic activities of the department;
- International exchange: participate in various international academic exchange activities; organize international academic conferences; participate in international cooperation projects; and participate in establishing international exchange and cooperation platforms for scientific research and talent training.
Meet the BNU hiring criteria for Backbone Talents of D2 level of Science and Engineering.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (D2) of Physics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly