Assistant / Associate / Professor (A) of Physics
Category: High-level foreign teachers for research (Performing duties as a full-timer for 3 months and above each year)
First-Level Discipline: Physics
Second-Level Discipline: Theoretical Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Optics
- Talent training: become a star teacher, and create a state-level teaching brand. Provide core courses of Physics for undergraduates; responsible for national key textbook programs; organize the training program and curriculum system building of the discipline; apply for teaching awards above province and ministry-level; and undertake the task of training postgraduates;
- Discipline development: act as the main responsible person of discipline building. Responsible for or play a backbone role in establishing the development plan of the discipline; and organize and promote the discipline development so as to keep pace with the advanced level at home and abroad;
- Scientific research: undertake research platforms building and major tasks. Lead the building of high-level innovation teams and scientific research platforms; undertake national key scientific research tasks; responsible for state-level scientific research projects; apply for key scientific research awards above province and ministry level; undertake research on key scientific issues in the discipline and produce major milestone progress reaching world-class standard;
- Team building: build and lead high-level innovation teams. Train top young talents; guide the development of young teachers; and organize the building of academic teams;
- Social services: create a well-known service brand. Carry out the transformation of sci-tech achievements; actively engage in high-level scientific communication and education; and plan academic activities of the department;
- International exchange: responsible for major international exchange projects. Lead the exchange and cooperation between the department and international universities and research institutions; organize key and influential international academic conferences; and work in international academic organizations or serve as an editorial board member of international journals.
Meet the BNU hiring criteria for Outstanding Talents of Science and Engineering.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn