Organization Name Aerospace Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- The post requires an engineer/scientist with excellent communication skills who is comfortable conducting high level research. Successful candidate will look at Enhancing modelling and simulation tools using uncertainty quantification and machine learning for multi-physics problems. It is expected that the candidate will have a strong publishing track record and can demonstrate experience in conducting independent research with sufficient knowledge exchange activity.
- Use research resources, laboratories and workshops as appropriate to conduct research and enhance research techniques and methods for multi-physics problems
- Indulge in scientific discussions and with technical help of PhD students of the supervisor
- PhD Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline of computational fluid dyanamics
- Specialist knowledge in the discipline (Thermal Hydraulics especially CFD)
- High performance computing
- Has worked independently and as part of a team and has experience with writing both written and oral publications
- • Handling big data and meeting scientific deadlines
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).