Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer/ Assistant Lecturer, Jindal Global Business School
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer/ Assistant Lecturer, Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is an Indian University providing world class education, located in the National Capital Region, Delhi (Sonipat), India. JGU is a vibrant intellectual community of 5100 students and 1000 faculty and staff members representing 32 countries in nine multidisciplinary schools: Law, Business, International Affairs, Public Policy, Liberal Arts and Journalism, Art & Architecture, Banking & Finance and Environment & Sustainability. JGU is dedicated to promoting global learning through its global faculty, global curricula, global collaborations, global research and global programmes. JGU is the youngest university to be ranked in the Top 3% universities in the World and in the Top 150 universities (under 50 years of age) by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World Rankings 2020.
O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) invites applications for faculty positions in Jindal Global Business School (JGBS)
JGBS invites applications for full-time faculty positions in following disciplines of business & management
- Responsibilities include teaching a combination of undergraduate and graduate MBA courses in the respective discipline(s) at JGBS.
- Scholarship and research leading to journal publications are expected and required for tenure consideration
- The faculty member will also have responsibilities of student advising, research, and service to the School, University, and business community.
- Effective pedagogic and communication skills are required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ph.D. in the respective discipline
- Ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement
- Prior teaching / industry experience strongly preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
JGU is an equal opportunity employer and offers internationally competitive salary and benefits commensurating candidate's qualification and experience.
Apart from a competitive salary, JGU offers research benefits comparable to the top international universities along with comprehensive health and accidental insurance coverage, accommodation on university campus, staff development allowance, research grants, research rewards for publications and other benefits.
Applications must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Interest (teaching, research & institution building)
- At least two references with full contact and e-mail information (References will not be contacted without applicant's consent)
Submit your applications to HR@JGU.EDU.IN
Apply for Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer/ Assistant Lecturer, Jindal Global Business School
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly