Postdoctoral Fellow, Media and Internet Communication
A Postdoctoral Fellow position is currently available in the Wee Kim Wee School of Communication (WKWSCI).
- To oversee the running of the Singapore Internet Research Centre
- Work closely with the Director in running the centre’s daily operations which will include conceptualizing and planning research projects and grant applications, coordinating with research and industry partners, and supervising student assistants, among others
- Lead data gathering and analysis for relevant projects
- Write both academic research papers and executive reports
- Handle financial planning and monitor the centre’s expenditures
- Undertake any additional ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the Director
- PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full-time postdoctoral experience
- Relevant experience in academic research, especially in conducting online surveys
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU