Project Officer, Organic Synthesis
A Project Officer is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences (SPMS).
- Development of organic reactions using beads and other relevant solid materials
- Data characterization of small molecules
- Involved in the preparation of manuscript and research proposal
- Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the lab as well as keeping track record of consumables
- Bachelor degree in chemistry
- Experiences in organic synthesis
- Highly motivated, committed and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong publication record in chemistry and chemical biology or related fields
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU