7 days left
- Full Time
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Temporary Research Assistant in the laboratory of Associate Professor Suresh Jeyaraj Jesuthasan
We are currently recruiting a Temporary Research Assistant to assist in molecular biology experiments related to understanding function of the habenula in stress responses. This position will contribute the area of science and mental health.
- Assist in experiments, e.g. generate constructs
- Assist in daily operations of the laboratory
- Maintenance of laboratory stock
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Biology or related areas.
- Knowledge of molecular biology techniques
- Organised and meticulous
- Able to perform hands on experiments
- Able to communicate well and has good teamwork
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply by submitting your cover letter and CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: LKC